Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, June 4, 2012

Biggy


It's Biggy' Birthday Eve.
Couldn't be any prouder.
How can he be almost 12?













This boy loves to have fun, makes good grades, cares about people, loves with his whole heart, makes us so proud, laughs until he gets the hiccups, loves going places, enjoys life & I am so thankful he is our boy.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Awww I loved seeing him do his dance moves, hehe.

Didn't realize that your kiddos birthdays are so close to each other!

Happy birthday Logan!

Paula said...

He is such a cutie! Loved the video~ he is talented, too!
They sure grow up fast, don't they? *Sigh*....