Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

35!

I am in my mid thirties today! My sister told my niece I was 48 today! She is crazy!
I will always be 10 years younger than my brother & sister....


My parents came over & took the kids & I to lunch. It was lovely!
Kenlee started swim lessons yesterday with the Swim Nazi....I am officially AMAZED at how this woman teaches these little kids! I'm going to post a video of Kenlee (Day 2) ~ never really putting her head under water. If you live in the Birmingham area & want the absolute AMAZING swim coach, just leave your email & I will send you her #. I am in awe. She means business, now, don't go in with your heart on your sleeve...but I promise she is FAIR to your child, and teaches them the best way to swim, survive under water, be safe & have fun. I am really thankful one of my clients told me about her.









She was happy her Biggy was there supporting her.
And my SISTOR & family just sent me an arrangement!
SPOILED on my day!
LOVE you my SISTOR! Come stay with me next week, KATIE!!!!

5 comments:

Faith said...

Happy Birthday Nancy! Wish I could celebrate with you!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Yay! Happy Birthday! May this be your best year yet!!!

The weather looks fabulous there! I loved taking swimming lessons when I was little…some of my best childhood memories!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 35th, I mean 25th Birthday Lovie!!! Can't wait to celebrate all of the Hudspeths Birthdays soon!!! Love to you all!!! :)

Paula said...

*haha* Swim Nazi~ too cute! She must be an amazing teacher, though!
(By the way, Happy Birthday, again! You're just a baby!)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!