Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, June 7, 2012

FUN!

These two have been so good coming to work with me when I have massages. 
I'm spread out with my schedule at times, so we can go to lunch & make a quick stop or two in between 
massages. Yesterday we did Mexican & they always eat that right up. 
We also had our next to last braces appointment yesterday!
My little metal mouth will get his braces off early July! 25 months later!
He even said he was a little sad to get them off soon, he doesn't mind them at all.
Bless his bones! And his straight teeth!
I made a herb bouquet from the herbs my Dad planted me, and they are growing almost as well as weeds!

We are celebrating Papa's birthday this weekend.
I'm thinking an Amazon giftcard for his Kindle & a few blown up pictures of these 2!

I've been up since Josh left for work @ 4 am. I've cooked sloppy Joe's for dinner already and cleaned up the kitchen. I'm a little delirious. 
I don't think I'm normal.

OH! Kenlee starts swimming lessons next week for two weeks & the lady tells me I can't watch her, I can sit in the car or hide from the bushes. WHAT? I'm going to be a crazy stalker Momma!
I'm off for a nap :)

4 comments:

Paula said...

WHAT?! She won't let you watch? Good grief...
I wouldn't be normal either if I'd been up since 4... I get up at 5:30 and I'm nuts enough! *haha*
Can't wait to see "TinGrin" without the Tin! :)
(Don't tell him I said that...)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

That's so exciting that the braces are coming off. I think he'll be really happy after they're gone!
I can't believe you can't watch her swim lessons. That's crazy!

The Anglin Family said...

Your kids are so cute! Cade can't wait till he gets his braces! I went to bed when you got up this morning. Lol. And I woke up at 7:((
I've heard of swim instructors being that way! Bet she does great, though!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

How lucky that your kiddos can come to work with you! :) Looks like you guys have a lot of fun together!
And braces off already???!!!! I had to wear them until I was 17! Lucky guy! :)