Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5th.

Such a special day to our family.
Our Biggy was born today...at 1:07 pm.
The day after his Dad finished painting his room.
6 lbs. 11 oz. ~ 6 weeks early. But by the grace of God, healthy.

HAPPY BOY in green!!!!

SO happy to be connected via XBox live with his cousin Cameron. Here is Logan & below him, my brother sent a picture of Cameron while he was online with Logan.

Don't they both look like serious business?
Miss Thang sported a cute outfit yesterday & my dear friend, Cheryl, got her the pants....So cute. She never wears ruffles, so these pants made my day!
 She had to wear her navy converse with them, though :)
I am soaking up this time with my littles. I feel like we are busier now than we are during school! Bowling, Chuck E. Cheese, lake, travel, time with friends...but I am going to slow down & soak it all up because next year we will have a TEENAGER & I am going to savor this time when we all do things together.

4 comments:

Faith said...

Happy Birthday Logan! And they really do look like they are talking serious business, lol.

And Kenlee in that outfit is the cutest! Love those pants!

Paula said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Biggie!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
And I LOVE Miss Thang's ruffles~ those are adorable!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy Birthday, Logan!
I hope he had a great day! His birth reminds me so much of Dylan's-he was 5 early, was 7 lbs 2 oz, and perfectly healthy!
Logan is looking so grown up! They grow up too fast!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Happy Birthday to Logan!!!
Super-cute pants!!! Love those! :)