Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, June 28, 2012

:)

Just a little something that caught my eye today & I had to write it down.



It's just plain hot!
We've been doing a lot of this....


Our precious friends are back from Swaziland so we are going to lunch with them tomorrow after I work to hear all about their trip. Logan is thrilled his buddies are back safely.
Happy Friday Eve to you!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Nancy! I realized I couldn't reply back to your comment b/c you are a "no reply blogger." You may want to change that in your settings so people can write you back:)

You can probably find a console table at thrift stores or Goodwill or even ask around to your friends...I'm realizing that so many treasures are right around us and you can make anything look fresh and updated!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.
Amanda

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It's super hot here, too. I hope you manage to stay cool!