Josh surprised me with an even better treadmill than the one I've been wanting for almost a year now. My cholesterol is a little high & heart disease runs in the fam...plus I'm going to turn the big 3-5, you know, half of 70?! Here's how I think about exercising & turning a little bit older....
Or even a little....
Most of my pictures look like a fish due to elongation of the cheeks for the proclamation a slimmer outlook.
:) Isn't that what you were going to say?
I participated in the city festival today and that little booth looked like this....
My friend, Anna, and I tag teamed it together & it was a good day spending time with her. She is pregnant with a baby boy & we had fun talking about life & baby things. (While trying to get a few new clients) Lone Star & Everclear were some of the bands there tonight which was fabulous I thought for our little town.
I made these little giveaways...epsom salt to soak your sore muscles in with one of my business cards attached. Josh & I had a date outside on the patio at Jim N Nicks last night & then came home & made these little bags up. Quite delightful if you ask me. And the most perfect weather to sit outside. Extra thankful for a date.
Friday I took the kids to the local jumpy place. It was a bit of a madhouse after I worked, but they had fun & it was really cheap entertainment & exercise. Here they are waiting for the doors to open so they could be the first little monkeys jumping on the
And this was the sky when we got home....right before Logan layed down on his Ipod & cracked that bad boy all up. But it's ok...he's still using it, it still works, no one is upset. I need to google how to get a new screen for an Ipod.....
He's still high on life because he has an XBox on its way. He turns 12 this upcoming week so we have some partying to do all week long.
Thankful it's the weekend. Hope you are having fun ~







4 comments:
Josh is so awesome! What a great gift!
Sounds like you've been busy and this was only a recap up to Sat! :)
Your fish face just made me smile...it is totally slimming girl!! ;)
Good luck on the new exercise regimen!
Yay for the treadmill!! Your face is skinny!:))) I totally dig the fishy face! LOL:)
DO you do MyFitnessPal? I love that app!
yay for the new treadmill! I need to dust mine off and get back on it...ick
sounds like you had the perfect weekend! I miss my friend, lots!
Post a Comment