I'm sure I'll be talking about the delightful weekend I had with most of my family this past week & weekend. My sistor :), Katie, Kenlee & I piled in Jill's limousine & travelled to St. Augustine, FL to meet up with my brother, our Logan, Cameron & Auntie Shelly for our niece, Jordyn's dance recital.
First of all, the thing that made the trip TO DIE FOR was the English accent my sister & I spent 8 hours talking with & laughing so hard we practically leaked & also our cheeks hurt so badly from smiling. It wasn't just a little bit funny, it was the best laugh of my thirties. When you transfer your language to another for that amount of time, it becomes natural & you actually wet your knickers with laughter anytime you begin a sentence (say that in your head with an english accent, please).
Anywho, here are some pictures of one of the best weeks so far in 2012 for me.
My brother's beauty, Jordyn, My sistor's beauty, Katie & my littlest love, Kenlee.
Our Biggy & his cousin, Cameron...Jordyn's brother...he & Logan are just three months apart & great buds.
Jordyn's Legend Dance Recital. I think it was at University of North Florida...correct me if I'm wrong, Lovies that are reading this. It was MAGNIFICENT!!! Recital's have come SUCH a long way. The costumes are amazing, the dances are like productions & they tell a wonderful story.
Jordyn & Cameron's cat, Jeffrey. This was the first time I'd met him & he was a large as a bloody lion. (Insert English accent, please)
Cameron with a Nerf bullet attached to his lovely frontal bone.
My sistor that I'm attached at the knickers to. I almost think sometimes we are one in the same. Is that wierd?
Daisy & Kenlee :) My brother rescued this dog & she is PRECIOUS.
Kenlee, Cam, Katie, Logan...Jordyn was in the shower.
John, Cameron, Shelly.
Feeding the doggies treats with Uncle Johnny.
Goofing.
I don't know when Katie became so tall.
Logan was the only male in the car with 5 females. :) He was watching a movie & scared all at once. Too much woman.
Kenlee & her bouffant last night before sweet dreams :)
Driving into Alabama from Florida last night. God is good ~ what a wonderful weekend of fun memories we made. I loved every second of it! I was so happy to come home & squeeze my husband. He was so happy he got to see me! I LOVE getting excited to see him after a trip away.







3 comments:
Such cute kids!
It sounds like you've been having fun!
You make me wish I had a sister! One of my biggest prayers is that my children will be close and have fun together forever! I worry about Sarah being much older than Joanna but you remind me that that doesn't matter! Thanks for sharing!
:) Love you my friend!!
So neat that you and your sister are so close!
Post a Comment