Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

HaIr!

My sweet friend Brittany fixed Katie's hair up just the way she wanted today. Highlights, brow wax, beautiful curls. My little Myrtle is GORGEOUS!!
BEAUTIFUL if you ask her Mimi!
And I found this on Pinterest (in which I wish I could do at least a project daily)....
Look close! It's coffee beans & coffee cups!
So precious!
Missing Biggy so much since he's been at golf camp over @ Nana & Papa's! Can't wait to see him on FrIdAy!
He's been having fun!
Here he is practicing in the middle. He & his Dad are going to have lots of good games this summer :)
Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Her hair looks so good! Love it!

And love that Logan is at golf camp, so cool!!

And how creative! Coffee cups and beans? Wow!!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Beautiful hair!!! Love it
My brother is part of the golf team at school! He loves it!!!
I'm sure biggie is having a blast!!! :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Katie's hair looks gorgeous!
I love the picture of Logan!