Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sleepy Head

The girl that cuts our hair is at a little Aveda salon down the street & she is SOOO good at shampooing & helping us to relax. Kenlee had her haircut last week & Brittney relaxed her so much, this is what happened....
I love to see our little's relaxing!
What about you? What makes you relax?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cracks me up!!! I would say Kenlee is very relaxed!!! Oh' and wine makes me relax!! ;)

Jessica said...

wow! I wanna go there! I could use some relaxing =)

Faith said...

this just made me smile this morning! that is how i feel when i get a mani and pedi!! :)