Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fun Photo Booth!

Our kids have really enjoyed the neat options on our new computer!
I've downloaded some wonderful learning games for Kenlee & Logan as well as just plain fun one's when it's raining!
Photo Booth is so neat!!
 Meet Kenlee's twin....

 Good Morning, Photo Booth!
 And good morning messy house. :( Time to clean!!
Hope your day was full of fun!
I took Biggy bowling before I worked this morning, and he did so good! We'll bring the camera next time! Our bowling alley has a $2.75 per game for kids summer special! You can't beat that as entertainment!
Josh has taken our two love's to get dinner, so I'm going to kick back & relax for a little!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Andy Warhol style picture! Enjoy that little rest time!