Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, June 25, 2011

5 Cousins TOGETHAAA!!!!

What makes a better weekend than cousins being together?!?!
Jordyn, Logan, Katie, Cameron & Kenlee had so much fun together!
I bet my parents are taking a nap as I type this!!! HA!

At the arcade in the good ol' Quintard Mall!! Cameron won 1000 tickets on a game!

 Aren't they beautiful?! Beautiful nieces, Katie & Jordyn.


 Kenlee was HIGH on life the whole time!
They have a Toys R Us Express in the mall & it was fun for all ages!



 Is it an alligator? NO! It's Putter!!




I love this picture of Myrtle! (AKA Katie!)
My heart is full from the fun these 5 had! More pic's to come!

2 comments:

Bonbon said...

Dear Nancy...
We had such a wonderful visit with you, Logan and Kenlee during John,
Cameron and Jordyn's visit here.
Making family memories just makes Daddy's and my heart sing!
We love you all so much. Let's do this again real soon, with EVERYBODY here! xoxo
Mom and Dad (Nana and Poppa)

Jessica said...

awe love it!!! looks like such a great great time!! =)