Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, June 17, 2011

My Funny Little's....

Nana (My mom) is always finding the funniest, cutest things for these two. They are spending the night tonight with Nana & Papa & this is the picture I just received from my Mom. Both of their shirts were homemade by themselves! I love how different they turned out & Kenlee even styled it up with her cowgirl boots Papa got her in Houston.

Hoping you have a fun weekend! Josh & I have a date tonight & we both work tomorrow! I will have to do a cool Father's Day post if I can come up with something clever! Gotta celebrate my Dad & hubby.  They are both great Dad's!

1 comment:

Cat said...

Ha! What a precious picture ... I have always adore those Groucho glasses :) Good for a giggle, that is for sure :)

♥ Cat brideblu