Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pool Time!



 It was time to hit ol' trusty Target for some swimsuits that fit this year!! This is what we came up with!

 It's nice being @ our little pool early when no one else is there! Biggy just jumped on in!

 Kenlee cracked up at her Biggy the whole time. She thought he was silly with his tricks.

 We could always wear the floaty as a sombrero.
It feels so good in this heat to go early when the water isn't like a bath!

Friday after I worked a little, we met our sweet friends @ Starbucks. I took this picture with my phone, so it isn't that great...(I should have Iphoto'd it before I posted!) but it cracks me up! Look at these four with their Starbucks, little laptop & good company! Looks just like their Mother's!! HA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of the pool! Nice!

Cantina Camp said...

Love the swim suits! We love being at a pool all by ourselves, nice and quiet! Glad you guys are staying cool!

Jessica said...

cute swimsuits!!