Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!!

2011 ~
My brother, John, and one of my beautiful nieces, Jordyn. Happy Father's Day to my brother!!
My Dad & my Logan ~ he is a wonderful Dad & a wonderful Papa to 5 grandkids.
My husband gets up @ 3 am to go work hard for his kiddies. He makes them laugh, gets on the floor & plays with them, takes Logan to do his favorite things, holds Kenlee when she needs some Daddy TLC, and I just love and appreciate the Dad he is. He keeps their picture in his dashboard so he can always see them & I am SO thankful he is the Daddy to my little's!!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to every Dad!!

No comments: