Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Dad's Day!

 Happy Father's Day to what I think is a HOTTIE of a Dad!!!

 PawPaw Hudspeth, Logan & Josh fishing @ Logan Martin Lake.
Logan caught two fish!
 Miss Thang posing like a real diva.

 Logan & PawPaw.

And to top it off we had chocolate chip pancakes this morning! YUM!!

Hope your weekend was full o' fun!

2 comments:

Faith said...

Happy Father's Day to your hubby!!

That chocolate chip pancake looks amazing! I want some now!

P.S. Enjoying reading your blog! Thanks for finding mine because it allowed me to find yours! Your family is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Glad your father's day turned out nice! It looks like a good one!