Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Logan's IPod Picture taking.....

The Ipod is way smarter than I am. I have had it up, down & all around with the Apple store @ the Summit - they (I say they, it was a girl right out of college who pretended to be my friend & teach me things the day we made the big purchase) charged my debit card TWICE for his Ipod. ($225 x's 2) After almost 2 weeks of pitching a fit, giving it all to God, yelling at every employee there during a period of PMS, being nice trying to wiggle my way into finding out why my money hasn't been re-deposited, yelling & crying, begging and finally today...resolving...I still love the apple products. I could go on & on about my bad experience, but it wasn't the product, just the employee who still lives @ home comfy with mom & dad & doesn't understand why my issue still not resolved 2 weeks later is a big deal?
But I am not bitter, nor will I talk about it anymore. HAAA!!!!
Logan is having a good time with it, although he's been enjoying the heck out of basketball camp this week. I think he's grown two inches in two days.
Here are some pic's he's taken & we've had fun posing for him....





Kenlee likes to be a little ham for her Biggy.
She starts back to school 3 days next week. She's not too excited & has really become comfy @ home with her Mom & Biggy. I love this time together. She's so free spirited these days & we always have a good time. Biggy loves any agenda & is always easy going & goes with the flow. I love that about my boy.

Hope your week is good so far!

No comments: