Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh the Joy!!!

We had so much fun on Biggy's Birthday ~ he got an Ipod touch & the best part of the day was he & Katie doing a little facetime! It's where you get to see each other while you talk!!! He's anxiously awaiting her waking up this morning so he can "see" what she's doing!
This is my first (no second) post on our new computer! I'm learning to navigate, but my favorite thing is Iphoto ~ here are some of my enhancements!






I am amazed at technology & really impressed with the simplicity of a Mac computer. So far, so good.
Now I am off to power clean so I won't have to mess with it the rest of the week! Have a good day!

1 comment:

Angela said...

My kids have our old iPhones, but still beg for a touch. Even Jeb knows his way around an iPhone like a champ. I didn't even have a gameboy when I was little! They don't know how good they have it!