Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday the 22nd!

After a weekend of strep & a day off yesterday in honor of Martin Luther King, I was so thankful to be home with my little's. My parents came over & brought us a delightful Italian roast that was gone in no time, and it was just good to see family!
It is a work of art. I made roasted squash & a few other things with it. Yum is all I can say.

I did have to take Kenlee for a blood test to confirm strep on Sunday & sure enough. Her level was very high! I'm thankful my Mommy intuition kicked in & we went ahead & went.
 I adore my husband & son for letting her do their hair & nails once she felt better that night.
Seriously. I was so thankful to see her with energy.
 Kenlee doing Biggy's hand....
Then last night as I walked on the treadmill, my friend, Beth, downloaded an app & sent to my phone some fabulous pictures of me. She is crazy. She did some of Josh too, but he doesn't love his picture floating around this blog. Party pooper.




It's fun to have lighthearted crazy friends. Her Mom was my very first teacher when we moved to Anniston from Michigan & I was on danceline with Beth for a year or two. She is one of those people that no matter how much time goes by, it's like our friendship remains the same.
For that I'm thankful!

6 comments:

Faith said...

I love friendships like that! :)

Those pictures are great! I so want to do that, haha.

I hope Kenlee is feeling better.

That roast looks amazing!

The Anglin Family said...

Sorry your sweet girl has been so sick! :-( bless her! All my kiddos have been sick too, yucky!!!
Hoping she is feeling much much better!

Paula said...

*haha* Those last few pictures are hilarious!!
I'm sorry Kenlee has been sick... hope she feels better soon.
And I hope you saved me some of that delicious-looking roast for Pete's sake! *haha*

Pegster said...

YAY for mommy intuition kicking in and being right. I hope Kenlee feels better soon. Your son and hubby are awesome for letting her do their hair and nail.

You are having way too much fun as evident from the last pics

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Glad Kenlee is feeling better! Strep is terrible! :(

Ha! Love love love your photos! Those are totally awesome!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope she's feeling much better!
Love the pictures!