We've been busy little bee's this month!
Biggy tried out for golf today! I will let you know how he did tomorrow when he finds out if he made the team! So exciting!
My precious friend, Emily, has inspired me to cook.
She doesn't love a lot of the things I like! It cracks me up! But I am working on her & her love for new foods!
My hubby is so tired this week! In fact, he got home at 6 tonight, was in bed by 7 after dinner, because he has to be up at 1:30 for work. I love him. I desire an easier schedule for my man! We are working on this!
Ask, believe & receive!
Here are a couple recipes I've tried lately! Pictures will follow these recipes.
The recipe is below but here is the link! Click link! I just exchanged zucchini for squash!
And hot DOG! I cooked something brand new tonight!
This is on the back of the College Inn Culinary broth ~ the White wine & herb broth.
Do yourself a favor & MAKE THIS!
And Barkley Hudspeth is hoping you are having a wonderful week.






3 comments:
I don't about you but the older I get the faster days go by. :) We love squash and zuchinni around here, so that first dish looks YUMMY! Thanks for sharing my friend!!
I love how you've been a cooking machine! Everything looks so good!
Did Logan make it?!
Hope you're doing well!
Everything looks yummy!
Post a Comment