Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A needed night!

I had my monthly girls evening out last night.
Oh I needed it badly! I'm not ungrateful for being with my family, it's what I love the most, but I realize that I need to laugh, have fun with girls that are non-judgemental, just be myself & connect with other ladies!
I laughed until I hurt last night! We played Bunco, danced, laughed, ate delicious food, and we were just together, not trying to impress or talk about others. It was REFRESHING & wonderful!!!

 Oh! I won $30! SCORE!



 I thought this little quote below was fitting!
Don't forget to play!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Girls Night Out~ so much FUN!!!
Looks like you and your girlies had a wonderful time!! :)

Faith said...

Looks like such a great time! And yay for winning!!

Glad you had a fun girl's night out!