Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, January 11, 2013

My Pinterest front door!

I love rustic. I love a cool looking front door in which currently, ours is not.  However! It will get an updo shortly & I will make it fabulous.
I've been trying to get some original ideas that won't be original since I found these on pinterest, but I love these & want to look at them for a while to see what I feel ours needs!
Can you tell I've been out of things to blog about?
I'm busy & loving it, so I haven't had as much down time!
But here are my front door decor loves!
I would love a tiny cottage at the lake one day! I want our front door to be like this! Or at least a side door or something! It doesn't look easy to step into the more I look at it!
 This is precious for the Easter season! Maybe with a cool cross in the middle of the bow!
 I'm not a monogrammed fan, but this one is cute with the bird's nest!
 Love this patriotic one!
 This is SO cute! The "spring" door decor!
I'm trying to get in touch with a little crafty side of me! Pinterest will always inspire!

Have a good Friday night! I've got my new Bunco group to go to! My once a month girls evening!
Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oooh~ I love Pinterest... so many WONDERFUL ideas on there!
The door is gorgeous, but I have to say that blue egg wreath made me squeal! *haha*