Today has been an emotional day! My best friend from the age of 3 asked me to be in her Michigan wedding in November! Here she is with her groom to be!
I cried! It caught me off guard & I didn't expect it! I am truly honored!
We had our delightful open house at our office last night! It was great! I am blessed to have precious people in my life that showed up to support me! AGAIN! That made me emotional! I was really shocked when people I knew turned around the corner!
My friend, Angie, brought some of her odds & ends & we staged a cool area in the waiting lounge.
I took the kids today to work & here is Kenlee giving Logan a yoga lesson.
Then we went shopping for Logan's Guys & Dolls outfit. He's Benny the Gambler. The choir presents this on Valentine's Night!! It's gonna be great!
We have lots more to find, suspenders, suit, got his hat already. It's going to be awesome!
One of my friends had this cake last night & I think it should be outlawed it is so divine. It will put you in a sugar coma.
That is COOKIES on the outside of a cake. FROSTING like you have never seen & strawberries all around. Are you kidding me?
Oh! And it snowed in Alabama for a short while last week! I will look back & see if I already blogged about it! It doesn't happen often so it's a big deal!
So instead of playing in the snow when Kenlee got in the car, we just took pictures of ourselves because it melted by the time we got home.
But that night the power went out for three hours. Not because of weather, but because of a wreck with a power pole on a nearby street, so we colored with the kiddies by candle light & built them a pallet. Then school was delayed two hours the next morning.
So much for our big winter storm!
See them on their pallet?
Oh wait! Here they are!
But our friend that we pass every morning on the way to school seemed to like the cold weather.
Have a good weekend!











5 comments:
YAY for friend's weddings. How sweet that she asked you to be a bridesmaid.
I love the pics of you and your daughter having fun in the car, priceless
Your friend and her hubby-to-be make a darling couple... how exciting that you'll be in the wedding!
We had about 3 inches of snow, but it was all gone by the next day. *BOOO*
Yay for being asked to be a bridesmaid! That is so exciting!
The pictures of Kenlee showing Logan how to yoga is so cute!
And I love the ones of the both of you in the car. Yay for snow even if just a little!
That cake looks amazing!!
We're so happy that you said "yes"....I'm so excited to have you in Michigan again..and that you will get to meet Tim sooner than later. :)
Yay! Congrats to your friend! Getting married is the best!
I love love love Guys and Dolls! How exciting!
Love your goofy car pics! :)
Post a Comment