Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, January 7, 2013

So Excited!

Come Join us!
So excited about my new journey!
Be Fit. Eat Right. Think Well. I'm surrounded by some pretty amazing people!

Below is also a link to a seminar Jessica held this weekend in Nova Scotia....She teaches me so much about the power of our body, what feeding your body GOOD FUEL does for it & the importance of adjustments, good whole foods, Vitamin D does for your body. I can honestly say, she has changed my mind & our health for the better. My sistor is learning from her, the people that are under her care are healthier because of it & I am at peace where I am able to perform my massage therapy & feel so good about contributing to good health & wellness!



And if you join us at our Open House, I will be doing chair massage, we will each be speaking & serving appetizers & mingling with positivity all around us!


2 comments:

Pegster said...

This sounds like an amazing and exciting journey to be on. I want to be fit and eat healthy. Wish I could be there to get a chair massage :).

Paula said...

Wish I could be there... *sigh*