Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Today!

Today was a good day! Kenlee had a dentist appointment, I got to go to lunch with a client/precious friend & then she gave me a gift card to TJ Maxx! I went there & found a new purse & wallet which was such a treat! She is a blessing to me in my life!
I really love red & brown colors so this was my pick! I am embarrassed when clients give me gifts! I feel undeserving!
My sis in law sent this precious picture of my niece, Jordyn, when she was 5. She is now 15! We both think she looks a lot like our Kenlee! In fact, my Dad thought it WAS Kenlee!
Pretty darn similar if you ask us!
The tooth situation was a little different for the two of them, though.
Speaking of teeth!
Cleaning today!
We might have had a cavity bug. But we are going to fix it next week.
Biggy is working on a mind game right now that one of my clients gave him.. I cannot WAIT until he gets his Christmas gift this year. The big one. I know he will do great things with it. I wish I could share it with you, but he might read this!
Grateful for a good boy!
SO thankful for the gift of our children this year. They bring hope, love & light to our world, that's for sure.


2 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

What a sweet gift from your friend!;)) That's so nice.
And, Kenlee does look like your niece!!

Paula said...

A very sweet gift indeed!! Love the purse and wallet~ those are too cute.
Kenlee does look so much like Jordyn... it's uncanny!