Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, December 1, 2012

So bad, yet so good.

I try to cook healthy, but one of my friends introduced me to the appetizer that is so good, it is SURE to mess your gall bladder up.
Meet a new cheese dip. This one will change your life.
So.
Here you go.
One Cup Mayo ( I used Kraft)
One block of Cream Cheese
One Cup Shredded cheddar
Some Ritz Crackers
Some crispy bacon :)

Let cream cheese soften to room temp. Mix together cream cheese, mayo & cheese. Really well.
Then spread that in a baking dish. Your size, your choice. Crush up ritz to cover cheesey goodness & then chop up crispy bacon.
Bake at 350 for about 20 or 30 minutes until bubbly. Serve with Ritz. We even loaded a baked potato with it. Oh my goodness. Too good.
Then go walk on the treadmill for at least two miles & thank me later!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Holy moly~ this sounds so good!!
(And soooo sinful! *giggle*)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Oh my! That sounds so good!

Faith said...

Omg, you and these recipes!! Driving me a littke crazy over here!!

Faith said...

Little*