Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

 Our family is together, happy, healthy. I will not take this for granted! I wish I was with my sistor & brother, too & their families, but I know that they are happy & healthy & that makes me so happy.
Merry Christmas Eve to everyone reading this.

Josh's mom is here (JuJu) and we have enjoyed her visit!
 My parents joined us today which was a blessing & such a treat.
 I am thankful for this healthy toothless grin!
 I am thankful this sweetheart of a boy got to hunt with his Dad yesterday.
 Nana & Papa got Kenlee books by Mike Artell, her FAVORITE artist that came to her school. He writes cajun books & Nana has her cajun voice down pat. SHE LOVED her reading these with Nana today!

 The kids built this birdhouse today....
 And this pot holder for yours truly!
Merry Christmas from House of Hudspeth!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Ahh this post is pure perfection! :)

I love your family! And you in that top, hot mama!!