Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bird Seed Ornaments!

This year some gifts are going to be homemade. I have two under the weather kiddies at home & tonight they got a little energy, so we made our project we've been wanting to do for a while that I found on Pinterest. We are going to make these a yearly tradition!
Click HERE for the recipe & directions!


 And we saved the rest after our two batches for reindeer food on Christmas Eve night.
I would give anything for my kiddies to feel better. I feel it starting in my nose tonight, but I'm thinking positively that I won't get sick!
Good Night, all!

2 comments:

Faith said...

I really love this!! Pinterest is amazing!

I hope they feel better soon and that you don't get sick.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

What a great idea!