Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Family!

A few Christmas festivities have begun! I want to document in pictures for memory sake!
 Gingerbread house!

 Here is us!
 We went to Nana Noval's Dad's house in Alexander City, AL. It is always the BEST time. Noval's man, Duane, always brings his granddaughter, Olivia, & she & Kenlee are two peas in a pod! They have the best time.

 Biggy got a cool bow & arrow set & a Nook! He loved it!

 Opening his Nook!
 We love Nana Noval & Duane!



 Here is Noval's Dad. Josh's Grandfather, Lee Roy. He married us almost 15 years ago, baptized our babies, and has been a HUGE part of how we have learned to keep our marriage strong and try hard through the tough times. I treasure every minute we get to spend with him. He prayed for the families of Newtown as we held hands today & it made my tears flow!
 Kenlee & Olivia found a chocolate lab that loved being around them for belly rubs. She was sweet as can be.
More to come! Happy Saturday to you!

4 comments:

Faith said...

This post makes me smile Nancy. You are so incredibly blessed.

Nancy said...

I agree, sweet Faith! Adore you!! Merry Christmas!!

Paula said...

Awww.... such sweet pictures, Sweetie! I'm amazed at how much your children have grown in just the last year... especially Biggie.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Nancy said...

Paula! Merry Christmas! Yes, Biggie is growing like a weed!! It's so neat to watch him turn into a man!