Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, December 27, 2012

More Christmas Fun 2012!

 Doesn't Christmas come & go so quickly!? I loved the calmness of Christmas this year. We kept it simple & quiet. Biggy loves his new video camera. I will let you know once he gets his footage up & going for his You Tube hunting channel :) He loves it because he can take pictures & video. The SD card I got will hold 700 hours :)
 Kenlee got some Stompeez! It's so funny! The ears pop up when she walks. She got a lot of "As seen on TV" stuff! HA! A Cuddle Uppets, and a Dream Light!

 Biggy was happy with his gift cards!
 He got words with friends which is my FAVORITE!!!
We've been tearing this board up!
 I made a yummy roast with Montreal Steak Seasoning & Chardonnay. I put lots of veggies & everyone  seemed to love it.
 Then since Judy was here, we cooked biscuits almost every morning ~ (I'm bread free but everyone else is still eating it) and I had biscuits galore left over. So I tried my first bread pudding. Josh has LOVED it & I will share the recipe soon. I also made a glaze of vanilla, confectioners sugar & a little cream cheese. I warmed it & drizzled over. It smelled divine.
 Papa got Biggy his first shoe shining kit, so he's in business. He loves this.
 My parents got me a coat! I had to share this delightful picture of me in it!

Happy Thursday, All!!

4 comments:

Faith said...

hehe, i love that picture of you in your coat, so cute!

looks and sounds like the perfect Christmas!

great pictures!

Laurie said...

Thank you for the skinny compliment. Not true, but I will take it! Happy New Year!!!

Pegster said...

Christmas does go by way too quickly. I use Montreal steak and chicken all the time to season my meat.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looking forward to following along your journey.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! You look cute in your coat!!!