Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, December 3, 2012

Nutcracker #2!

Last year, Mom & I took the kiddies to the Nutcracker....
We are going to make it an annual event! So yesterday, we went for year #2! I think this was Logan's last time ~ he said next year he & Papa are going to play golf, or he is going to hunt with his Dad while we go! HA! He was a good sport, though! The bonus was that I saw one of my very best friends of life, Kathryn, and her kids & Mom & Mother-in-law. It was just icing on the cake.
I took a few pictures! We tried to go to Mexican before we went, but it was packed! So we ended up at Zaxby's instead. I took pictures of Biggy eating wings. He's never been a huge wing eater, but he liked their BBQ wings, so that's what he got!


And here are a few pictures of us @ Anniston High School where the Alabama Ballet performed The Nutcracker!




What a fun day with my parents! So thankful!
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Good looking family :)

Paula said...

Awwww... such sweet pictures!
Your momma is a beautiful lady, by the way.
And Biggie is a man after my own heart~ I love Zaxby's wings too!

Faith said...

Your parents are so beautiful!! Haha Logan's last time, too funny!!

These pictures are so great!! You look beautiful.

I use to hate wings until I met Sean.