Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, December 17, 2012

Newtown, Connecticut

God bless those sweet kids & teachers that died on Friday.
Having a kindergartener & 7th grader myself, I grieved for them as I watched my kids walk into school this morning. 
Thankful for an armed officer protecting them this morning, I just wish it didn't have to be this way.


Donate HERE to the precious families involved. 

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It was very difficult to send my kids to school today. My heart is breaking for those families right now. I have been praying so much over the past few days, and holding my kids tight.