Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sing It!

Logan had his last choir concert for the year tonight. I never dreamed one of my kids would love to sing ~
Josh ALWAYS has a radio on, CMT, or one of the XM channels on. Neither of us have ever really been singers. But I hear Logan in the shower, when he's in his room, outside, in the car...I think we have a singer on our hands :) I love it & I really think it has been some of the most fun memories of the 6th grade. I am beyond proud & so happy he has a good group of friends in choir.






Almost 7th grade, Biggy! We will never forget the fun you have had in the 6th grade!!
Love you so much!

2 comments:

Faith said...

I loved choir when I was in school. I don't use my voice anymore so I fear I have lost how to use it! Tell him to keep singing :)

Anonymous said...

That's great that he has a good voice! That will serve him well in his life! I sound horrible when I sing- luckily baby girl doesn't know that yet :)