Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, May 18, 2012

A little sky blue.

In her HAIR!
You should have seen the awful looks I got at the store & the school yesterday!
My sweet friend, Brittany, granted Kenlee's wish for a little blue in her hair. With ARTIST CHALK!
But oh my, I even heard a couple talking about it in FRONT of my face last night @ Biggy's school, saying "Surely that's not permanent!!!"
No Loves, It's not. But my girl loved it for a day! No lipstick either, just good ol' Instagram detail. I love that she walked confident & loved something a little different. We don't all have to be the same :)
Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Faith said...

She's a gal after my own heart! You are the best mom for allowing her wish to be granted!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Well I think it's super-cute! A day of blue hair is a dream-come-true! :)
You're a wonderful mom for granting that wish!