Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Friends....

Good friends are few & far between. Our kiddies will learn that in life, some come & go, others judge & some have a completely open mind & don't, keep the good one's that laugh with you & stand by your side through thick & thin. Some friends are like family, and those you should always hold a special place in your heart.


All I have to say about this baseball season, is that I am glad Logan gets to have fun with friends.
Last night my child sat the bench the WHOLE game. For NO reason. Talk about wanting to come unglued. We have decided together as parents we are going to just keep our cool & they better hope our child gets to play some the next game. This Momma is a little bit disturbed. I plan on emailing the city to strongly think about letting these idiots (sorry ~ they have given me no choice) coach again.

On that note, soak up all the good people in your life :)

4 comments:

Cantina Camp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cantina Camp said...

Congrats to Kenlee for loosing tooth #2! Friends are rare jewels!! :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I can't believe he sat on the bench the entire time. That's awful!!!

Anonymous said...

I am still in shock over Logan sitting the bench the ENTIRE game! No real coach should ever to that to a child!!!