Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, May 7, 2012

New Growth....

I think I'm a little strange...nothing satisfies me like seeing something I've planted grow. :)
I'm easily amused!


That goes for my children as well!! ~
Don't forget Mother's Day this SUNDAY!

5 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

You are lucky that you can get plans and flowers to grow! I have a black thumb! Lol! Beautiful flowers!
Can't wait for Mother's day this year!

Anonymous said...

Fancy Nancy Lee!!! Everything looks so beautiful!!! The kiddies too!!! XO

The Anglin Family said...

I want flowers:( This year I have been too busy with baby! I have a few ferns though, ha!

Anonymous said...

You grow cute kids :) And I love my flowers too- poor things have been a bit neglected since the baby :)

Rachel said...

Makes me wish I had planted more flowers and herbs this year!