Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, May 11, 2012

Enjoy!

Enjoy your Mother's Day weekend!
I am going to cook a little with Biggy tonight...
Enjoy a tiny Starbucks!
Watch Kenlee tie her shoes since she just learned! (Here she is working on Biggy's, but tonight we went & got some new one's for her with laces)
And I'm going to have Josh give me a back rub for birthing his children :)
And go see my Mom!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to ALL!!!

2 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

Back rub? What's that? Haha..
Happy mothers day!!;))

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

I remember when I learned to tie my shoes! Very exciting! :)