Lots of people I have talked to today have been in a funk! I just finished reading Shania Twain's book she wrote & she had a HORRIBLE childhood, but is happy as can be now in her life. There was one quote in the book I wrote down because I LOVED it & I want to pass it along because I went back & kept re-reading it.
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
Surround yourself with beautiful scenery!
Capture the precious moments with pictures!
I will always adore these two men in my life!
I thought this was amazing...ABOVE (if I knew how to do an arrow I would). I've been thinking of some changes that will possibly occur in the near future, and I wanted to scout out some new schools for Kenlee this year. (although we love her school & I think I would drive extra this year just for her to go), but I opened the phonebook to this & I thought it was strangely cool that it said Anderson, Indiana...because that's where little ol' me was born & my family was established! And this header was smack dab in the middle of a Birmingham, AL phonebook!
Love my babies! *sorry, just a random pic of my little's!*
I believe God puts us in all the situations that occur for a REASON.
Even though we might not understand it RIGHT NOW, we might soon in the future.
Aren't we lucky?







7 comments:
yes we are! i absolutely loved this post {and missed your blog on my lil break} ...
i am glad to be back to gobble on all the precious posts i missed! :)
That quote is beautiful and I agree with it 100% Cute pics!
I agree with you!! Your pics are great!!;)))
Thank you soooooo much for your sweet comments on my blog!!:))))
Hope you have a great Friday!!
Great post and a reminder to be grateful for all our blessings!
agreed my friend...completely agreed
Found your blog from The Rolex Release; it's lovely! We have something in common! I'm an MSW and I work with foster kids and fost/adopt families. It's nice to be able to make a small difference in the work we do. :) Loving and following your blog!
Angela
grahamandangela.blogspot.com
Hi Nancy,
I saw your blog on my feed today and your post really resonated with me tonight. It has been ONE.HARD.WEEK. for me. Ugh. I, too, believe that God allows circumstances that demand we come back to Him and Him alone.
Glad to have found your blog!
"His mercies are new every morning."
Love
Amanda
Post a Comment