Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A couple cute moments....

Biggy doesn't have too much longer to go with his braces! Yesterday he chose a bright blue & I thought he looked ready to cheer Auburn on .....
We have a ballgame coming this week that Nana & Papa are gonna come "catch" to watch this catcher of ours....
So we are looking forward to that visit!

Kenlee is majorly into writing things these days. On the way to school she usually corrects me & tells me sometimes I don't write my "B's" right. Part of me wonders if she'll be a teacher because she reads to her stuffed animals lately...with her legs crossed like she is 27.  This night last week, she was cozy watching something with me in our room while the boys were in the living room watching some sort of man vs. wild tv or Lizard Lick Towing...you know, the important shows in life.



We need new sheets for our King size bed...I have mixmatched lately because the others are so worn out. Any suggestions for good sheets?

Have a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Your daughter looks so intent on work! I think you're right...she definitely has the teacher "look"!
Don't ask us about new sheets :), we recently ordered some off of Amazon that were supposed to be 600 thread count...but they feel more like 50! It's like sleeping on sand-paper. Everytime we wash them we say, "They'll get softer this time." But they don't! Haha! My advice is to actually feel them before you buy! :) Good luck!

Ashley Slater said...

oh no! auburn fans!!!!!!!! a travesty! haha

I am a tried and true alabama fan so this breaks.my.heart!

:)

Katy said...

Your family is precious. I noticed you have heather junkins blog on your side bar and I do too. I bet that's how you found my blog. I used to babysit for her when she was in elementary school. It is a small world. Jodi is my sister in law. ;)

Anonymous said...

Kenlee is growing up too fast! :)

Faith said...

i love how she is so intent! she must be writing something good!

and as for suggestions for sheets, you let me know when you find good ones ... ours right now are horrible ... think college dorm. yes, horrible. hope you find something good! :)

p.s. if we lived close to each other we would def. be going shopping together for some sheets!

Anonymous said...

Love Biggy's bands, War Eagle!!! Kenlee is so adorable in these pics!!! Try Homegoods for some sheets, they have all kinds!! :)