Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Ball FUN!

Biggy's lovin' some fall ball. He's playing catcher, which is really cool because his Dad & Papa were both catchers. He has been hitting pretty good, too! I love watching him....he's a kind catcher too, he hands everyone their bat as they head back to the dug out. Makes me proud :)
I wonder if they would notice this Mom out there warming up with them? It would be great exercise!

While Biggy was doing this... (above in the red shirt), Kenlee was doing this...

She tells all the other kids to just "pump" when they ask how she goes so high! HA!

Gathering sticks with her friends...

Checking out what Biggy's doing...
Then I had to cage her up. :)
Just kidding. She loves to play in the batting cages.
Hope your weekend was full of fun!

1 comment:

Faith said...

so fun! it is amazing how you document their days ... they are going to appreciate this so much when they are older! i wish my mom was a blogger when i was younger, haha :)