I have a little hair designer on my hands.
She will even book your appointment from the car!
She even does a little massage on some of her clients!
Makeup can be done @ the same time as your hair appointment if you need some!
I'm embarrassed how many colors my brown hair is, but hey, she made it so classy looking below.
I know I look horrible with smeared eye makeup & all, but it felt so good to have someone messing with my hair even though I look homeless & tired as can be.
It relaxes Biggy & I INSTANTLY when she starts messing with our hair!
Speaking of Biggy, he's been exercising hard with fall ball! There are a lot of kids playing & it has really been fun for him. It's not as serious as Spring & the kids can have a lot of fun.
Kenlee has even met a new little buddy that we didn't know before...
And she swings so high in between watching Biggy & playing with her little friend!
He's really enjoying it! This morning he cooked us chocolate chip pancakes!
They turned out fabulous. He's gonna make a great husband one day!
Josh grilled us ribs & something new this weekend....Boudin. Have you had it?
Oh my word. It's good. But it's something that you don't want to ask what's inside, you just want to enjoy the taste because it's full of grossness. But oh my gosh, it was FANTASTIC.
We are full of cholesterol after our food extravaganza last night.
Gross looking, but simply DELICIOUS!!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!












5 comments:
love this post!!! Kenlee can do my hair anytime (what little i have)! Miss ya'll and love ya'll!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! :) My youngest loves to do my hair and I love it too. ha!
ahhh, the most tasty foods are the worst, haha :)
i love that she enjoys doing hair ... and the way Biggie fell asleep ... that is how i use to feel when i went to the salon ... and i think you look so young in that picture!
looks like a fun September weekend! :)
I talk Laiken into doing my hair all the time...I love laying on the couch and letting her brush my hair..haha;)
Love the post! :)
Post a Comment