Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Rain Rain, Go Away!

 We planned on staying @ the little home away from home this weekend, but the weather gave us other plans! My sister sent this picture above b/c Gulf Shores made the weather channel & that's where they live! Needless to say, we are getting rain that our grass so needs, but I'm afraid Gulf Shores is getting wayyyyy more than they need.
 Biggy has signed up for fall ball! I love the ball park in the fall! We are all excited about this short but sweet little ball season!
Barkley Hudspeth came with us to the lake this time. He flat out loved it. We couldn't have asked for a better dog inside last night. He landed on one of the rugs in the tiny kitchen & stayed put all night except for a little tail wagging when Josh or I would check on him. He was a little restless outside, but there was a lot going on...Josh cut grass & the kids were running around. So he made our trip extra special.

 Here he is eyeing some food on the counter last night. We left him in when we took the kiddies to Logan's favorite this morning (WAFFLE HOUSE!!) & he was up in our room asleep when we got back!

 My Mom got Kenlee a couple of these tops @ Dillard's to play in & she ended up loving them & now NEEDS to wear them all the time. She also has planned on wearing one of them Tuesday @ school that says "Rock Star"~ Saturday afternoon we went for a short visit to my parents & had such a good time! It's so good being 25 min. from them @ the lake instead of an hour & 1/2 from home!

 You can't really tell from this picture, but the water is wayyyy down. It's hard to fish, we had to take all of the bobbers off. I love to watch a bobber go under the water when a fish gets it! But I'm easily amused!!
 Biggy Boy!
Kenlee's latest rock collection she created this weekend. She loves rocks & they keep her busy being creative ~ makes me love rocks, too! HA!
Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

Faith said...

seriously, it is still raining over here! the rivers are overflowing over here and people are being evacuated from their homes daily because of the flooding ... very scary.

those tops are too cute to just play in! no wonder she wants to wear them all the time!

i wish i lived 25 minutes away from my parents ... haha, i am just thinking of all the homecooked meals i would get.

your dog is so adorable {kinda makes me want one} and Biggie is so handsome!