Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just enjoying outside!

Just playin' around outside in this PERFECT feeling weather!!




 I could eat her up with a spoon!

 I thought this was such a good picture of my Biggy!!

 Josh Jr.
 Oh no wait! Josh Jr. here!...did I have anything to do with birthing these two?



And as it turned dark, the crazy bats started flying around our house & cars, so we hurried inside :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

what a fun time!!!
love the pictures!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Looks like you have an extremely athletic family! We've been loving this cool weather too! Autumn is the best!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving fall too! Finally can hang out outside again!

Faith said...

your kids are sooo beautiful! and that Kenlee is sooo stylish ... her cute outfits and that haircut!

so exciting to have the perfect weather now!