Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Friday & some changes!!

A busy weekend ahead for the Hudspeth family, what about you!?
One of our good buddies is having a birthday....
 Happy Birthday, Jackson!!

Proud to report an all A progress report for my BIG sixth grader whom we love & adore. Fall ball has started & it was kind of COLD in the South last night @ practice! But he had so much fun!

 Nothing like a good nap before a busy weekend!

I'm taking a leap of faith & this will be my last month @ the chiropractor's office...I've been with her on & off for 6 years. Something in me says "Time for a change!! Go for it" and I'm hoping & praying for a successful venture!
So starting in October, I will work on my clients in their homes or in our home. With massage, you have to be careful where you go, so I will be choosy when it comes to that...but most of my monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly clients have been with me 5+ years, so they are like family to me. I feel so excited about this & I have other ideas brewing for my business that I will tell you about later. I have a couple wedding parties coming up for brides & bridesmaid's & even some ladies groups at church want me to come work on a group of ladies..I don't like to do more than 5 in a day, so this will be a great way to get my name out there & really build my business. Everyone needs a massage if you ask me! And Kenlee called all of her friends to let them know I'm in business!!
 Then she emailed everyone she knew!


Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

Nancy, I am happy for you going out on your own!
I wish you lived in N. Arkansas...I know two old people who could use a good massage!!! Especially one who cuts down trees!!! har

Blessings and I pray it all works out for you!!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Good for you for making this big change! Very exciting! Wish you lived near Sacramento, CA...because you would totally have some business here! :)
I'm thinking lots of good thoughts for your new venture!

Cantina Camp said...

Awesome! Sounds like some fun and some exciting changes for you guys! I too wish you lived closer to us, we all need a good massage...kiddos included! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new phase of your business! That's great!

Anonymous said...

awwww....i am gonna tell Jackson that he made your blog!

Faith said...

that is so exciting!! congrats ... praying that everything works out perfectly!

and how cute is Kenlee, telling everyone, hehe :)