Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, September 19, 2011

Bring on Fall!

I love this time of year! What about you?




Kenlee says she wants to be a Kitty Kat for Halloween. Logan said he isn't sure yet, he'd have to think on it. It's one of my favorite times of the year & I love to take pic's of our little's & friends on Halloween night! I just adore fall! ~

3 comments:

Cantina Camp said...

I love this time of the year too! Fall colors are my favorite! The weather is simply perfect, wish it could be like this year round! Happy Fall...ya'll!! :)

Faith said...

it is my absolute favorite season! can't wait to see pictures of the kiddos in their halloween costumes!! :)

Jessica said...

i love this time of the year!!! i have most of my outdoor decor out...just a few finishing touches then start on the inside yay!