Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, February 28, 2011

Over the weekend!

The past few weeks have been full of studying in this house between Josh & Logan ~ so this weekend, we decided to have lots of fun & have a spontaneous cookout. Auntie Carol even showed up which really got the party started! Josh has been studying, taking a few classes & had testing for his ACI certification which is like becoming an engineer of concrete. We are awaiting the test results in the mail, so I'm hoping we get that soon & that he passed! Logan has had all sorts of tests lately, learning where all of the states are on the map of the USA, new math problems & his weekly vocabulary test.
But first, Kenlee looked really cute in her new outfit & was happy to pose for her Mommy, so take a little peak at Miss Fashionista.

 Let the party begin!!!!

 Need I say more?
Here is Michael & Josh below ~ my face hurt from laughing so much at them.
 This is Josh & Gary....
 Thankful my boy chooses Capri Sun below :) Maybe it will always be that way & that would be just fine to his Momma!
We had a mini bonfire & grilled chicken & pork chops...some of Logan's favorites.

A good night was had by all.
Glad to spend time with some fun friends!
Hope your week is a good one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll and Auntie Carol had a blast!!! I hate that we missed out on all the fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun way to celebrate all the studying! Glad you guys got a break and had some fun!

Jessica said...

looks like a much needed fun time =)