Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's 2011

 Happy Valentine's Day 2011! Above are some gluten free cupcakes we created (well, half of them are gluten free :) ) for Kenlee's Class! They were a hit I think!
Sunday after getting them from Nana & Papa, we swung by Starbucks as a pre-Valentine goodie. I better keep this a once a quarter thing because I don't want them to start expecting it! HA!
 Kenlee's been drawing her name by herself & I am so proud of our girl! Here is a Valentine heart she made that I just love! ~
 We got them practical Valentine gifts this year...Biggy NEEDED new shoes, however, Kenlee didn't, but it's just easier to get them something that they will use & something alike....and they both loved them. Unexpected & loved, that made me happy! Look how much bigger Biggy's shoes are! I remember when his were that small. :)
 Happy little love's....they are our favorite part of Valentine's day because they define love for us!

 And here they are on their way to school this morning....Biggy took his teacher some beautiful purple flowers & Kenlee was pretending to talk on an old phone of Nana's that she accidentally dialed 911 on yesterday & the actual operator picked up the call & asked if it was an emergency. Needless to say, I apologized & told Kenlee not to dial the #9 or the green call button. So far she has listened to me :)

Happy, Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE this post!! I love the pic of the shoes!!! Let's start our own cupcake stand tomorrow!!! :)

Jessica said...

looks like a great valentines!
and oh my, kenlee called 911...yikes!