Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, February 25, 2011

Seeing Uncle Johnny & getting Nana!

Yesterday we travelled to Montgomery to meet my brother & our Mom so that I could pick her up & bring her home since my Dad is on business until today in California & she has been staying with my sister during her recovery. We met @ Steak N Shake in Prattville because it's our favorite. I can't tell you how many times growing up we ate at Steak N Shake in Kokomo, IN going to my Grandparents house & they have the skinniest little fries & the best chili! Nana loves their burgers & insists on extra mustard & pickles everytime. I think it's a Brown family tradition because we all love burgers with pickles & mustard. Instant HEARTBURN & gets your grease level up, but hey, how often do we get to go there?
It's always a treat to see Uncle Johnny & spend time with him .... so Nana & I had to take a few pictures.
They always give kids a hat to wear, so Kenlee had to try hers on to see how stylish it was.

 I didn't have our camera, just my phone, but Kenlee always loves her Uncle Johnny ~ she was happy to pose with him here.
 This picture cracks me up. Kenlee is posing like Popeye, I look like I am in pain somewhere in my body due to the sun (also the fact I look pregnant & I AM NOT!!!!!), and my brother is looking like he has caught you in a lie & is trying not to call you out on it! HA!


 We got there a little before those two, so we stopped at the super nice TJ Maxx there & Kenlee found a steal on these little sandals, and you know the girl always needs some more shoes.
 We picked Biggy up from school on our way to Nana's so he wouldn't have to be home alone until his Dad got home from work & he was happy to be checked out....can you tell?!?

Jill is getting better, Mom is home now & happily awaits my Dad coming home today, and it's FRIDAY!!!
Life is good! Happy Weekend to you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shouldn't have read your post while I was hungry- that place sounds great! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Love the post!!! Miss you my sweet friend!!! :)

Jessica said...

loved all the pictures! =)
and you have made me hungry! ha