Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

From her hands with love ~

"Look Mom, I can make a heart shape with my hands!!" I love those sweet hands!

All of the sudden, Kenlee is growing up so fast. As we were swinging yesterday, she didn't even need her Momma's push! :( And she recited all of the month's of the year to her Daddy & I before bed last night before our book & our prayers. She will start Spanish in August! I just can't believe this little beauty is growing up so fast, almost 4 & her big brother is almost 11!

Happy March to you!

3 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

Kenlee is such a cutie and I love that age! They can be so creative and fun! Wow! How great that she is going to start Spanish. The younger they are, the faster they catch on to a foreign language!

Anonymous said...

I wished I had learned Spanish at that young of an age. Lucky girl! And a cutie with the heart :)

Jessica said...

such a sweet little girl!