Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Dance & some Bowling!

Friday night my lovie of a neice, Myrtle (I mean Katie) went to a school dance & she glammed it up. Clinique makeup, new dress, a night full of boogy-ing. I'm so excited because I love to dance so much & used to LOVE being with a bunch of girls dancing at a school dance!!! Here is how beautiful my little Myrtle looked....
 Jill sent me 41 pictures ~ however they are in a slideshow & when I stop at a picture I want to download, it won't let me. I don't know how to single out some of them, other than her sending just a couple at a time!?
I want more, Lovie! Send them on!

Josh & the kids called me & came to my office yesterday when I was through working & told me we were going to do something fun! BOWLING!!!
It was so much fun!
 Kenlee cheered for everyone, especially herself!

 Biggy was REALLY good! I haven't seen his bowling skillz (that's how he would prefer to spell it) in action in a few years & I think he's ready to turn pro!

 Our scores don't show how good we are :) HA!

 We would give a little "umph" to Kenlee's when she started rolling it because one time it went so slow, it stopped half way down the lane :) She still cheered! It was a great family afternoon. ~ It's just not often we don't have something going on & can go just be together, so it was nice to do that!

Then I boogied all night long in our living room to Faith Hill & The Pretenders LIVE on CMT & LOVED the music. Kenlee did puzzles & would stop & dance with me a minute, then go back to playing & the boys just played a little Wii. It just doesn't get much better for me music wise, than The Pretenders & Faith Hill!
Mimi boogied down, Myrtle!
Hope your weekend has been a fun one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh' my goodness!!! Katie is all grown up now! It looks like all of you had a ball bowling! We need to go one night, we all love it!

Cantina Camp said...

I love the bowling night!! That was so great that they surprised you and took "mom" out!! We love to have bowling tournaments onthe wii as a family! Believe it or not Elijah (3 year old) is pretty good, just like your Kenlee. (I think those two share a birthday).

Jessica said...

Love the bowling night!
and my goodness Katie looked just beautiful!