We had a baby shower to go to this weekend...I had forgotten all of the goodies required for a baby! My dear friend, Cheryl & her little love, Allie, loaded up with us to our good friend, Brienne's, baby shower for her baby boy #2, Caden. She already has a CUTENESS of a boy, Carter, that is so cute there are just no words.
I kept saying "we are going to Mrs. Brienne's baby shower" and Kenlee kept asking questions & looking at me like "why on earth does she give her baby a shower?" ~ so I changed the word to PARTY! And she kept saying she wanted to hold the baby, so then that rolled into, the baby is still in Mrs. Brienne's tummy - oh the list could go on & on!
Cheryl took some really cute pictures & I wanted to share a few!
Allie, Kenlee & Carter. They all make me melt!
I had the same problemo with these pictures as I did with my neice's from her dance! I can't get these bottom 3 larger because they came in a slide show ~ Oh No!
Kenlee & Carter ~ they had fun together! He was SOOO precious helping his Mommy throw away the trash from her gifts & he is going to be a sweet big brother!
Here's the 3 Mom's! It's probably a good thing that this one is small because I look a little homely in this one. Or homeless might be a better word. But the other two look fab!~ Heck, I don't even care, I was having a good time!
Look at these two loves! Isn't it funny how little's can sit & be comfortable? I think if I sat like this, it would require surgery to get me undone. :)
I loved being with friends & having a good time! Thanks gals, it was so good to be with you!!
The boys stayed & played lots of basketball & had some male bonding time & then we girls came home to the Superbowl. I did not love the half time show & that's all I really cared to watch!
Have a good week! More posts coming soon!





2 comments:
I had so much fun with you and Kenlee yesterday!!! And i cannot wait to meet baby Caden!
That's cute about your daughter and the baby "party"! Kids are so sweet! Glad you had a good weekend!
Post a Comment